Knauf is an international company based on the best principles of family business and has managed to maintain these principles despite the global scope of its activities. Today, the international group Knauf is the producer of one of the largest construction products in the world. Since 1993, Knauf has expanded its scope in the former Soviet Union countries. The enterprises are equipped with modern equipment, using the general technology of the international group, these enterprises are producing high quality construction materials, and the quality standard is the same as the one found in Germany.
“HeidelbergCement Georgia” – the largest manufacturer of cement in Georgia. It is a member of the group HeidelbergCement, which is the leader in the production of cement, concrete and aggregates on the world market. The company employs about 52,500 people in its 2,500 enterprises operating in more than 40 countries around the world.
“HeidelbergCement” carried out its first investment in the Caucasus region in late 2006, bought shares in leading cement production companies in Georgia (Saqcement Rustavi LTD and Kaspi Cement Factories, “Georgian Cement” LLC). As a member of “HeidelbergCement Group”, the company meets European standards in management and manufacturing.
The Company Bedegi was founded in 1999. The company is producing about 30 types of construction products: construction block, kerb stones, facing tiles, pavement etc.
During the 16 years of operations, Company Bedegi successfully operates on the Georgian market and has established itself as the undisputed leader of the market. Bedegi’s factory is located on 24 204 m² areas. The company Bedegi’s products are manufactured by the leading companies of the Western origin.
The production plant was constructed according to the state-of-the-art and has been continually expanded since it opened in 1994. The majority of the MACO product range is manufactured here. The production range essentially covers turn-only and turn&tilt hardware, window handles and English espagnolettes. The plant benefits from the latest workstations, set-up based on ergonomic principles, and environmentally friendly systems. Key elements include in-house tool and special machine construction. The plant features a modern logistics centre with a fully-automatic central warehouse with space for over 30,000 pallets. All subsidiaries and partners in overseas markets are supplied via this central warehouse. For this reason, Trieben is the logistics hub for the MACO Group.
A machine repair shop named Tarmo was established in Finland’s capital, Helsinki, in 1908. On October 27, 1910, it was incorporated as KONE. The machine shop started refurbishing and selling used Strömberg motors under the KONE name from a converted stable. It also imported and installed elevators from Graham Brothers in Sweden.
Over the years, KONE has proven its ability to adapt to the challenges of a changing world. Its offering has ranged from industrial cranes to emergency room patient monitors, ice-skate blades, and nylon socks. But the elevator and escalator business has always been its main focus.
KONE elevators are installed in our project, which is one of the leader elevator-building company.